Sponsored Links
-->

Sunday, August 19, 2018

T.G.I.F!! รข€
src: iblog.dearbornschools.org

TGIF may refer to:

  • Thank God It's Friday (also Thank Goodness It's Friday), a common expression

Video TGIF



Arts and media

  • TGIF (ABC), a former two-hour programming block on the American television network ABC
  • "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," a 2011 single by Katy Perry
  • "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Fresh)", a song from the Kid Cudi album Man on the Moon: The End of Day

Maps TGIF



Science and technology

  • Tgif (program), an interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 for Unix and the file format it uses, .tgif
  • Tactical Ground Intercept Facility, a US Military Intelligence collection platform
  • Transforming growth interacting factor

TGIF : FellowKids
src: i.redd.it


Other uses

  • TGIF, Google's "all-hands" meeting
  • T.G.I. Friday's, an American restaurant chain

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments